Product Review: Maybelline Lash Sensational Lash Multiplying Mascara (Waterproof)

January 15, 2017

Recently, I've seen some of my favourite youtubers using this mascara for their Get Ready With Me Christmas Party Look and since I've been using this product for a while now, I thought why not do a review on it. I'm quite picky when it comes to mascara because I already have quite dark and long lashes. So when I'm using mascara I usually look for a product that will give my lashes terrific volume and a nice shape. Accordingly, this mascara is meant to multiply your lashes and give them a look that is sensational 💪 However, I have to say that this rather refers to length than shape which is why this was a good, but not a great purchase for me.
After applying this product, you can see a remarkable effect on your lashes, but I need to use an eyelash curler in advance to make my lashes stand out like they are supposed to do. If I don't, I have quite dark and long lashes, but no shape and I prefer a product that gives my lashes shape as well. However, it is true that Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara multiplies your lashes because its brush reaches even the tiniest lashes on your lash line. This creates an overall dense look that I like a lot.
As you can see the brush is slightly curved which I think is great, because I find it much easier to apply mascara this way instead of using a straight brush. The texture is very good. It's not too heavy on your lashes and it's also super black which is good to create a visible effect on my lashes (otherwise you wouldn't see a thing 😐). However, I have to add that even though the texture gives your lashes a great look, it's quite difficult to remove if you go for the waterproof mascara as I have. In fact, my eye make up remover never seems to get everything off until the next day which is rather annoying.

Overall, I'd say this mascara is a great choice for anyone who has very thin lashes and seeks a lengthening effect. Still, I'd highly recommend to get your lashes into shape before using this mascara since I find it doesn't have a shaping effects on mine. Furthermore, I don't like that it's not so easy to remove which is why I probably won't buy it again. Have you tried Maybelline Lash Sensational Lash Multiplying Mascara yet? What did you think? Let me know in the comments down below and I'll be back with a new post on Sunday. Have a great day!

Love, Sarah

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe

Search This Blog