The Harry Potter Tag

March 12, 2017

Hi everyone! I hope you're having a fabulous weekend! Since I'm one of those Harry Potter crazy people who grew up with the series I thought it's definitely about time I do the Harry Potter Tag. I hope you enjoy!


1) Favourite book?

Uhh that's really hard to say since I love them all equally, of course, but if I had to pick one I'd say Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Askaban. I can still remember reading this book for the very first time (I was about 11 or 12 at the time) and that plot twist at the end completely blew me away! PoA also introduced me (us) to Remus Lupin and Sirius Black and I LOVE the marauders and their back story 💗

2) Least Favourite book?

That's so hard to say ... maybe ... Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets??!! But, ahhh ... I don't know 🙈

3) Least Favourite movie?

That one I know for sure: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire! For me, they've completely ruined that one!!! Don' t get me wrong - all individual scenes are fine, but they've left out HALF OF THE BOOK!!! The Quidditch World Cup is dealt with in less than two minutes! There should so have been two movies for this book! I can't believe they put it all in one and left out so much 😩

4) Favourite movie?

Well, I like The Order of the Phoenix most I guess. That one was a very solid book-to-movie adaptation 👍

5) Favourite quote?

Albus Dumbledore: "Of course it is happening inside your head Harry, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?"

6) Favourite Weasley?

Either Fred or Mrs Weasley. Fred because he was cool and Mrs Weasley because she's badass at the end 😁👍

7) Favourite female character?

That's so hard ... First thought would be Hermione, of course, but I'd rather go with ... Well, ... I think I'm going with Tonks on this one because she's awesome ❤ She's funny, she's clumsy, she's an auror, she's brave and she brought some happiness into Remus' life which he truly deserved!

8) Favourite villain?

Voldemort, of course! He has such an interesting back story and he terrifies me.

9) Favourite male character?

Sirius Black ❤❤❤ I love him and what J.K. Rowling did to him in the end just - ahh 😵 It broke my 15-year-old heart! Sirius deserved so much better! He was so brave 😍

10) Favourite professor?

McGonagall. She's just ... great! I love how she's so strict, but also so compassionate.

11) Would you rather A) wash Snape's hair or B) spend a day listening to Lockhart rant about himself?

Well, good question ... neither 😁 If I had to choose I'd say I'd rather listen to Lockhart and put earphones in so that I can listen to music what he probably wouldn't realize ...

12) Would you rather duel A) an elated Bellatrix or B) an angry Molly?

Uuuhh dueling either of these two doesn't sound too appealing to me ... I'd probably go with Bellatrix though. She'd ought to be defeated. I'd probably die in the attempt, but at least I tried 🙈

13) Would you rather travel to Hogwarts via A) Hogwarts Express or B) Flying Car?

Hogwarts Express. Flying car is far too much trouble 🙊 and I'd like to taste the sweets.

14) Would you rather A) kiss Voldemort or B) give Umbridge a bubble bath?

Kiss young Voldemord, before he was so snake-like looking.

15) Would you rather A) ride a Hippogriff or B) ride a Firebolt?

Ride a Hippogriff 

16) Is there a character you felt differently about in the movies?

Dumbledore's lines in the forth movie didn't feel like Dumbledore at all 😒

17) Is there a movie you preferred to the book?

No.

18) Richard Harris or Michael Gambon as Dumbledore?

Richard Harris.

19) Your top thing (person or event) that wasn't in the movie that you wanted there the most?

Half of the fourth book (e.g. Sirius returning to Hogsmeade, etc.)

20) If you could remake any of the Harry Potter movies which would it be?

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

21) Which house was your first gut feeling you'd be a part of?

When I was younger, I always wanted to be a Gryffindor. Now, I wish I was a Hufflepuff, because I  really value their kindness. Hufflepuffs are seriously underrated.

22) Which house were you actually sorted into on Pottermore?

Gryffindor 💪

23) Which class would be your favourite?

I think Charms would be my favourite class. Charms is great, because there are really cool things like the summoning charm and I think you can, overall, get a little bit more creative in Charms than you can in Transfiguration [like J.K. Rowling says herself 😉 ].

24) Which spell do you think would be most useful to learn?

I desperately need to learn how to apparate !!!

25) Which character do you think you'd instantly become friends with?

Hmm ... I obviously didn't like how her relationship with Harry turned out in the end, but I assume it'd be Cho Chang for this one.


26) If you could own one of the three Hallows, which would it be?

The Invisibility Cloak.

27) Is there any aspect of the books you'd want to change?

Sirius' death. The rest is perfect ❤

28) Favourite Marauder?

Sirius Black 😍

29) If you could bring one character back to life, which would it be?

Sirius Black. [I know I'm repeating myself here. 😳]

30) Hallows or Horcruxes?

Hallows!

Lastly, I'd like to encourage every other Harry Potter fan out there to do this tag if you haven't done so already. Also, let me know in the comments down below what some of your answers to these questions would be so we can chat about it or post a link to your HP tag since I'd love to read your answers and post a comment as well. See you in my next post!

Love, Sarah

Disclaimer:
This blog claims no credit for any images used in this particular blog post. Those images are copyright to their respectful owners. If one of those images belongs to you and you do not wish for it to appear on this site, please e-mail to sarahschaedlerblog@gmail.com and it will be promptly removed.

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe

Search This Blog