Mini Fashion Haul: Promod

March 07, 2017


This week I got the chance to sneak into my local Promod store and check out the new collection for spring/ summer 2017 which I think is absolutely fabulous ❤ In case you're unfamiliar, Promod is an originally French fashion brand and chain of women's fashion stores whose items are available in more than 45 countries. To be honest, Promod is one of my go to fashion brands. It's super feminine and I love how they use plain but intense colors for each piece that stands out due to its style. So whenever I go into a store I usually buy something 😳 Above you can see a top that's part of the new collection and I adore this color! The material is very soft and there's black lace on the top and on the bottom that gives it a very modern look despite the traditional Chinese-like flower pattern. It's also very flattering around the waist which is definitely a plus if you have a rather curvy figure like me.


Moreover, I got a very pretty golden necklace that was on sale. I love combining golden jewelry with a black top or shirt and my new skirt also comes in quite handy for this look. It's sparkling and golden and it's a midi skirt which means it's not usually my style, but I already wore it and I love it. This skirt looks amazing with black ankle boots. Since it's still rather cold outside I'd also combine it with a black coat or jacket so that you can stick to the black and gold colour pattern. Besides my new necklace I bought some earrings that are golden with red and orange highlights. These look best with a plain but colorful shirt and maybe some jeans. They are exactly my kind of earrings since I like to pep up my outfits with eye-catching jewelry.



Love my new golden necklace ❤

New sparkling skirt 💖

My first fashion haul 👚

So these are all the pieces I got during my last shopping trip to the city center. What was your most recent fashion purchase? Do you have a favourite fashion brand? Let me know in the comments down below since I would love to know. I wish you all a wonderful day and I'll be back with a new post next week.

Love, Sarah


(No sponsored content in this blog post.)

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe

Search This Blog