Welcome to my blog!

November 08, 2016



Hello everyone! I'm super excited to finally publish my first blog post. For this occasion I thought I put together a little montage of what to expect from my blog and as you can see I intend to write about a variety of topics which is mainly due to my annoyingly many interests as well as my inability to choose among them. So we'll see where the journey goes. In short, this blog is going to be my little safe haven where I can talk about things I like, things I don't like and things I think are important. For starters, prepare yourself for a couple of travel posts, book reviews and some fun tags I've been looking forward to ever since I got the idea to start a blog myself.

To give you an idea of who's behind this blog, here are some random facts about me:

1) I was born and raised in Germany.

2) I currently live in Berlin.

3) I am about to finish my postgraduate degree in English philology and political science.

4) I'd love to work in the UK.

5) I decided I wanted to become an author when I was eight years old.

6) Harry Potter gave me the worst book hangover of my entire life.

7) J.R.R. Tolkien inspired me to study English literature.

8) As a teenager, I was obsessed with music and fashion.

9) Walt Disney was an enormous part of my childhood.

10) When I was sixteen, I dreamed of living in New York.

If you made it this far, thank you so much for reading my first blog post. It means a lot. I hope you're having a wonderful day and in case you would like to share some of your interests, please feel free to leave a comment down below since I would love to read from you :) 

Love, Sarah

P.S.: Watch out for my next blog post coming to you soon!


You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe

Search This Blog